Fire erupts at massage parlour salon in China

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa3wu2ojxy3rg5m/VRP32006.mp4?dl=0

This is the shocking moment a fire erupted inside a massage parlour salon in eastern China.

CCTV footage shows a female masseuse pouring an alcohol into a pan which ignited before causing an explosion in the parlour in Xuzhou City, Jiangsu province on May 7.

Five male customers resting on nearby massage beds and another female colleague were caught in the blaze before they frantically headed outside the shop.

Emergency responders were called to check on the injured customers and the workers but they were not seriously hurt.

One of the workers in the salon said the fire that erupted filled the room but the blaze was also gone in just a few seconds.

She said: ‘We did not know why the alcohol caught fire. We used to do it that way and there were no accidents before.’