Electric bus bursts into flames while charging in China

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pg7x21r83z3cm6/VRP32894.mp4?dl=0

This is the shocking moment an electric bus burst into flames – which spread to four identical vehicles parked next to it in China.

CCTV shows how thick white smoke suddenly poured from the front of the bus outside a university in Baise city, Guangxi province, southern China on May 15.

Firefighters rushed to the university to extinguish the fire. They said the temperature in the vehicle might have been too high which caused the battery to overheat and catch fire.

They were buses that were used to transport students but no one was inside at the time and nobody was seriously hurt.