Hairdryer bursts into flames while woman uses it in China


This is the shocking moment a hairdryer burst into flames while a woman used it in China.

Footage shows the woman Li drying her hair when the device exploded and sho sparks around her head in Guangzhou province on May 15.

Li was able to throw the hairdryer away and left unscathed while the fire only lasted less than a minute.

She said: ‘I have been using this hair dryer for several years and there had been no problems before. When I used it that day my hands were not wet. I believe it short circuited.’