Fire ripped through the top of a 33-storey office block that was just a month away from being completed.
Flames started on the upper floors of the tower in the Chatuchak district of Bangkok, Thailand, just after 11 pm on Monday August 23.
Fire crews spent several hours bringing the inferno under control. They said that the construction started in 2019 and was due to be complete next month.
Officials believe that the wiring caused a short circuit and the flames spread quickly when they spread to a supply of timber.
Two security guards and a supervisor were on the ground floor but they were unharmed. Fire crews are now continuing to investigate the blaze.