Cat has a fright after trying to play with alcohol santiser spray


This is the moment a stray cat had a fright after walking past an automatic sanitiser spray.

CCTV footage shows the moggie passing by the storefront before encountering the machine in Ayutthaya province, central Thailand on September 2.

The cat then accidentally touched the automatic sanitiser spray sensor and activated it. The spray fumes pushed the cat up before it fell to the ground. 

The shop owner said: ‘When I reached the shop, I saw the automatic sanitiser spray on the floor and the liquid was all over the floor.’ 

‘I couldn’t stop laughing when I checked the CCTV and saw a stray cat flying. It looked funny.’